Wully Outerwear is a premium lifestyle brand synonymous with quality warmth and style. As we strive to make the best jackets available worldwide, we create them with the goal of maximizing positive social impact along the way. Whether it’s creating employment opportunities in underserved communities, reducing our ecological impact or saving the lives of animals – each decision is carefully and deliberately made with the same dedication and detail we put into the design of our jackets. In the end our goal is to deliver a product that will keep you feeling warm, both inside and out.
Why join the Wully Team?Wully is an emerging start up that is rapidly expanding in Canada, US and Europe. Beyond the social impact and great cause, there will be company travel opportunities, continuous learning and development, great work culture and prime work location in downtown Toronto.
RATE: Hourly + Commission Opportunities
HOURS: Part Time with travel on weekends
START DATE: July 2018
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of Canadian made outerwear.
- Excellent soft skills to work with customers regarding sales and service.
- Availability to travel across Canada, US and Europe.
- Sales and Marketing— Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling product. This includes marketing strategy, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service— Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active Listening— Giving full attention to what other people are saying
- Speaking— Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking— Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships— Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Thinking Creatively— Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas and relationships
Does this sound like a role you will excel at? Are you looking to join a company that wants to highlight your skills and attributes while kick-starting your career? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.